Friday, August 6, 2010

Tourist Time

We're off to Niagara Falls for the weekend. Friends of ours are coming up from Kansas, and we're looking forward to a weekend of fun stuff! We realized that the girls have never actually seen Niagara Falls since we usually just do things near my mother's house in St. Catharines when we're down there.

On the agenda for this weekend:
*Butterfly Conservatory (Rachel has been there once but Anna never has)
*Skylon Tower
*Journey Behind the Falls (unless we all decide it'll be too loud for the kids!)
*Clifton Hill - yes, it's tacky, but I make all my tourist friends at least walk up and down it!
*Carousel in Port Dalhousie
*Welland Canal - Lock 3 Museum
*Niagara-on-the-Lake (because I like it, and who can argue with fudge samples?!)

The weather sounds like it will be just about perfect, so I suppose I should log off and get the kids in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment